• Advertisement

Family Law

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:16 pm

I am a single mother of 3 children having a very hard time to make ends meet. I'm in desparate need of pro bono services or help regarding family law in Texas. Pls. help... Single mom...
admin
Site Admin

Advertisement

Hello Im a 40 year old female trying to get a devorice from a man that ive been married to for about 10 years i think , i lost track we have been seperated for 2 years now. out of those 10 years this man worked maybe2 years he was nothing but a drunk and abused me when he was drinking. finally 2 years ago yes i cheated on him and i kicked him out of the house and we have been seperated every since then. the problem is i cant afford to hire a lawyer for a devorice so i thought i would do it my self and it would only cost me 200.00 here in Ohio. well i cant find my husband and his family wont give me any address where he is and they do know where he is.. so anyway they(the courts) say i have to public notice to him in the Newspaper in our town but they wont tell me how to do it . i have called legal aid and some lawyers and they will none tell me how to write one up.. i have looked up on the net and i cant find any web sights that will show you how to write one up i have went to the libray and nothing.. someone please help me i need this closer in my life so that i can go on with my new life with out this man... help me in OHIO
admin
Site Admin

My problem is tax situation. My own fault that I allowed the marital situation I was in to rely on spouse to handle issues with IRS, only to learn nothing was ever done. Now I am stuff owing over 100,000 to IRS, which I was trying to make arrangement to pay and learned my spouse( whom I since divorced) is not liable becaue he is on retirement penison. The sad part is my spouse had the high income that his job was not taking out enough taxes. Is there a tax law to fight this unfairness? I am willing ( not necessarily able) to pay my part, but why am I stuck with the entire load. Also lost my home(not throught IRS) and am now renting. I own nothing and owe everyone, can anybody help me?
admin
Site Admin

I am a single mom of 3 wonderful boys. My ex-husband is currently in jail. He was and is an abuser. I am living in his house, well only because it is in his name. He never worked enough to pay into it. I want to stay in this house and try to make it a happy home for my boys. I dont know where to start with getting the house. I have no income for anything like this so I am seeking help with this matter.I live in Virginia. He is currently in jail in Virginia.
admin
Site Admin

I am fighting DYFS in NJ fo my 5yr old daughter who was raped and molested last year by my ex.and my 1yr old son I have done every thing they have asked me to do because I has becomne homeless after the situation. My children have been in foster care since Aug of 06. My daughter is saying she is being hit in foster care and had a busted lip 2 weeks ago. DYFS says they have proof of it and all they are doing is addressing the situation not removing them. I am going crazy wanting to sue DYFS but have no money for an attorney, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME... please. I want my kids home DFYS is not doing there half with unsupervised visits and or the home study as well. I am doing everything and then some. Why will they not give me and my husband who is not my ex he is a real man has been wonderful and loves the kids as his own. my kids back...They will not even move her to another foster home they said that it is not that serious. Well it is when there is abuse going on..iSN'T it?
admin
Site Admin

Need help or help with a pro bono lawyer. I have two boys 8 and 7. There dad has never been involved. He has never paid child support either. When we separated 6 years ago the judge gave us joint custody and physical custody to me. I also got a restraining order because he was abusive to both my children and me. Now, I am trying to get full custody. I don't know where he is. But I am getting told that i have to put in the papers and everything else. I don't have the money to do this. I was also told that he can now if wanted to he can get visitation. I am so scared. When we separated he did try to kidnap them but I got there with police in time. I don't know what to do. Please help in California
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:17 pm

I am a adult woman and "only child", whose father is ill and my mother passed away 7 years ago. My dad lives with his girlfriend, who has been taking care of him. The thing that bothers me is, this girlfriend is not a very nice lady, who i fear will take anything that my father may have left me or i maybe entitled to. He and my mom never divorced and my dad has not really been there for me. I don't know any of his financial situations because the the girlfriend controls his money. when i try to talk to him about this i get no answer. What can i do incase he passes away to make sure that she gives me whats coming to me?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:17 pm

HELLO
I AM IN NEED OF SOME STRONG ADVICE.. I HAVE 4 KIDS AGES 2-10 , I AM IN A NASTY CUSTODY BATTLE WITH MY EX HUSBAND.. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 2 TIMES AND MY OLDEST CHILDS DAD DOES NOT SEE HER..
MY BOYS FATHER AND I ARE IN THE CUSTODY BATTLE, HAS MADE FALSE ALLEGATIONS . THE GUARDIAN AD LITEM TOOK MY VISITATION AWAY. BECAUSE OF A EX BOYFRIEND AT MY HOME WHILE MY KIDS WAS WITH THIER DAD. HE WAS HERE TO PAY OFF MY TRUCK,THAT IS HAS BEEN USING..
DETAILS
EX BOYFRIEND WAS ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ABUSE TOWARDS A CHILD IN ANOTHER COUNTY. HE IS REFRAINED FROM BEING AROUND MY KIDS,.NOT ME..BUT THERE HAS BEEN NO CONTACT BETWEEN ME AND HIM UP UNTIL NOW.. HE BOUGHT MY TRUCK FROM ME AND MADE THE LAST PAYMENT ,WHICH IS PAID IN FULL... BUT THE GUARDIAN AD LITEM AND MY EX HUSBAND CAME TO MY HOUSE WHILE HE WAS HERE. WITH THE POLICE AND ALL.. THE KIDS WAS IN THEIR DAD;S CUSTODY AT THE TIME OF THEIR ARRVIAL... I HAVE HAD UNSUPERVISED VISITATION WITH MY KIDS SINCE APRIL 2ND OF 2007, THEIR FATHER HAS TEMPORARY CUSTODY UNTIL AUG THE 1ST, SINCE I GOT GRANTED MY VISITS, I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MY KIDS,.ALL THEIR EXPENSES,CHILDCARE,ETC.. THEIR FATHER HAS HARDLY SEEN THEM SINCE MY VISITATION WAS GRANTED... NOW THIS...HELP PLEASE.....
admin
Site Admin

hi

Postby ADVIS » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am

hi,
I think should contact the ABA (American Bar Association) for a referral list of personal injury attorneys providing legal services within your area. You will find several useful links on the ABA website which can help you find legal help within your chosen state. The ABA website will provide you informative legal resources which can help you prepare for your legal journey
ADVIS

Previous

Return to Family Law