• Advertisement

Family Law

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:40 pm

all I am trying to do is find out how I can apply for husband social security since he's in jail I founded out that he was recieving a check for around seven hundred dollars. My childrens need that money because I'm a single mom, and I need help.
admin
Site Admin

Advertisement

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:40 pm

THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILDRENS SERVICES IN OREGON ABOUT MY TWO GRANDCHILDREN NOW IN ADOPTIVE HOME DISPITE OUR EFFORTS TO GET THEM BACK HOME WITH US.
The end of summer is near and the leaves on the trees are starting to change color. I love autumn and fall. Serenity started kindergarten this September. Missed taking her to buy school clothes. Picking out her pretty dresses and blue jeans. Wanted to help her try on red shoes, they were always her favorite. Picked up her purple hair brush and opened the cabinet drawer looking for her barretts Aunt Heather made by hand. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror just staring into it. Felt like something was missing.

Beautiful sunshine coming through my French doors that led to the patio out back. Out in the yard is Ezra’s green wagon the one he loved so much. Wheeling around and around in the garden we would stop so he could be a big boy and open the wagon door and carefully step out to smell the flowers. He would put his nose right on the petals and giggle after he smelt the sweet fragrance. He loved his wagon. Now something is missing.

Austin, its time to wake up. Time to get ready for school, Time for school he said. First day back I told him. He was very excited. I helped him pick out his new school clothes on a shopping spree at Wal-Mart. Come to breakfast when you are done dressing. I made you your favorite blueberry waffles. He loves my cooking, made him waffles since he was just a toddler. He says he thinks I am the best grandma in the whole world. I just tell him thank you and I love you. He knows something is different, and something is missing.

Trips to the zoo, picnics in the park, walks in the sand, movies and popcorn, hot dog and hamburger barbeque, we still do these things as a family. Only, something is missing.

Halloween coming soon, love to dress up, scare all neighbors, filling bags with candy.. Witches and Goblins, scary music playing outside. Lots of kids this year trick or treating. Handing out M&M’s and boxes of Dots. Dresses up Austin a scary vampire bat. Bought two more costumes but no one to wear. Do I dare say, something is missing.

Now we are sitting and talking sometimes about the holiday’s coming soon. We bought turkey and cranberries and cooked yams and baked pies and thanksgiving was tasty and lots of dishes to do. Two less place setting at the table this year and last. But hope that next year will be more and not less.

Paper and bows, ribbon and boxes all around. Christmas is here and we put up the tree with hand made ornaments, card and hung stocking on the mantel. Austin cashed in the money in his piggy bank to buy some small gifts. We wrapped and we taped all the gifts we bought and drank eggnog and ate Christmas cookies and peanut brittle. Decided to put the presents under the tree even if we will have to put Serenity’s and Ezra’s up till next year. Austin asked if they’re coming, I just told him I don’t know it’s unclear. Something is different it certainly is, something is missing.

Nothing is certain but one thing is clear that what has happened should not happen this year. The children are lost and something is missing. Do you know what that is? Do you know where they are? Can you tell that we miss them and wish they were here?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:41 pm

hi, in the state of florida if my ex girlfriend lets me have my son for the weekend do i have to give him back to her??? no custody papers filed yet. She won't let me see my son at all but if i get a chance to do i have to give him back to her???
admin
Site Admin

After being totally raped by the legal system in Florida for the last 8 years, in a divorce and custody fight, my son, who is now 14 lives with me. I have joint custody, and get no child support, none is ordered yet. Is there any way I can get legal advice, and maybe a pro bono offer, that is not just promising me the moon, and giving me nothing when I actually get into court? I would like to get full custody, and child support, but after 6 lawyers, and 50+ times in court, I am very scared to go into court and lose some of the ground I have. The judge seems to be on my ex's payroll. Please Help!!
admin
Site Admin

casey wills october 21st 10:25 am
Hi i dont have any clue who this is going to but i would really like
for you to help me so heres the problem i am 14 yrs old and my mum and my brother and me would like to move out of victoria but my dad is being very abusive and mean and wont let us leave and is cheating my mom on money and is all he really cares about is money and says i will take you all the way to court if you leave with my children ,but we want to leave we dont want to stay here and we hate him for it ,its not fair we cant afford a lawyer as we have like hardly any money just mannageing to okay with what weve got so please help us. please contact me. thankyou it would mean so much to us if you could help
admin
Site Admin

Hello, I,m 28 and tring to help my little sister (who is still living at home) she is 15 1/2 and wants to emancipate herself from our parents, I live in New Hampshire and they live in Florida. She wants to live with me. I want to help her. Any advice? Thank you
admin
Site Admin

I have been raising my brother's kid for two year's since she was about 18months. she only know's me as mom. he has never gave her the time of day she is my world, my life. he was to busy running women he can't keep a job. he has been in trouble with the law and in jail several times. he is still married but with another woman their living together and he has 3 another children with his wife but doesn't care for them either. the girlfriend he's with now has mental problems and he took her med's away and said nothing was wrong with her. so then he started buying her dope and pain pills. they were busted for shop-lifting in a store.their staying with family they have nothing. I had custody of my neice but they told judge that i was just a babysitter so they gave her back to him. we go back to court soon i have to get my baby back before she gets hurt someone please help what to do to proud him and girlfriend unfit.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:42 pm

can we get papers for gardingship for my fatherin law who is in the
the nurseing home, the doctors said they would sign but i can't seem to fine the papers to give them..............when we get it chan my father in law change it?
admin
Site Admin

I need a federal attorney that can fight the us atty.Also not afraid of the fbi.I have no money and thats why they can do this to me.The goverment is taking my land and house.I have sold it now thay want the money.I have paid for this house not them,or my soon to be ex.They call it forefeiture.I have sold no drugs of any kind.My brother and his friend the goverments confid.informant have set me up and planted the drugs,or the fbi did.I have paid for everything nobody else has.I have spent all of my 401k to stay there.I'm financailly broke.I also have a paper trail.The goverment knows this.I have alot to tell.I believe I can write a book about my life..I desperatly need help...I have never been to court about my home.My so called atty's secretary conference me in with the Us atty's secretary.We were advised no court on that day in Nov.Now all of a sudden we never appealed now my house is theres,aslo I have proof where my husbands friend loaned us money to purchaes a kia.Now they've decided to keep that to.Shouldn't they pay the loan off first??.My husbands atty.advised my husband if he didn't take this rap,the goverment was coming after me and the children.We already lost our 1st born in 1999.We have been watched by the feds since I believe 1990,or 1991.All of a sudden I let my brother live with us and my husband is a drug dealer.The home is in my name only.my realestate atty keeps sayn material residence.There is no material residence,there actually hasn't been since 1999.The goverment also keep tellin my realestate atty.they have video on my husband which is a lie.The goverment also stated they didn't want to go to trial,because they knew they would lose,so they played poker with us knowing David would do what they wanted to leave me and the kids alone.Now his atty.says he'll never repeat what he said to David unless he's supeaoned to court.The goverment is more criminal then the crimianls are.They are taking everything I have worked so hard to keep.I can't financially keep the house no more.But do they have the right to take my money from the sale of the house..Why???.God I really need help.Please please help me..
admin
Site Admin

Hi My name is Sali I was married to a Nigerian in 1972 we had a son who is now grown, for many years I thought we were still married because we both decied that because of our son we would do tha,although we lived together for 5 years on august 2075 my husban awoke one morning and said he was going to oklahoma city to school and when he got settle he would send for me and our son,that never happen,he left us with nothing and never paid 1cent child support. I was along struggling and devestated to no avial hoping he would return,I tried to contact him many times the last time it was thru OKLA POLICE DEPT. TO FIND HIM: He changed his name ,to avoid support and I had no idel were he was until now, he came back into my son's life after 24yrs absent,I just found divorce papers that he got it when he was still living with me as husband and wife, and sighted on the papers he has no children, in which he does a son who is now 33yrs old Is there any law to help me go after this man for back support because he changed his name and I knew nothing about this divorce til now, I granted it was my fault but when you are drowning you have to keep afloat Please I need advice, This man has used us as a stepping stone to america.He lied to avoid child support and changed his name so I couldn't find him.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:43 pm

the date is 1975 please contact me via e mail
admin
Site Admin

My mother has had custody over me for the past 16 years.At one point I thought that she was very sick.But then it got to the point where I noticed that she was just talking to get pills.Now I am 16 and have a family of my own. I have a 3month old little boy.My dad is getting custody of me where I can get child support. But she draws SSI on me.Is there any way I can get SSI even though I am not in her custody?? Please HElp she is using my SSI money to take care of her friends that are drug addicts!!
admin
Site Admin

Is there any way I can sue my ex husband for back child support I didn't know we were divorced he did it after we were married for 4yrs. he left and never paid a cent for his son who is now grown. I couldnt find him because he changed his name; he is now a very rich man, working for the government but allow me to go on welfare for support.
admin
Site Admin

I am a 22 y/o signle mother in Missouri. I went through a nasty divorce last year when I left my abusive/controlling husband (now ex). He stole my property and tried to take custody of my son away. My attorney in the case forced me to agree to joint custody (threatened to step down from the case if I didn't, because he is friends with the GAL who suggested it after siding with my ex husband), and since then my son has been mentally, emotionally, and possibly physically abused every time he has been in his father's care. The attorneys and GAL knew about my ex husband's abisive and destructive past with me, and forced my son into arrangements which have already proven harmful to him (he's come home with injuries and serious illness multiple times). His (48 hour, plus holidays) overnight visits started when he was only 11 months old, and now he is two.

My ex husband has admitted to me that he does not care about our son and his welfare, but still continues to use our parenting plan as an excuse to cause constant upset and discord. He refuses to co-parent with me as a civilized, reasonable adult and uses my son as a tool to manipulate, hurt, and control me (he's already taught my son how to say "Mommy's bad" and "Mommy's stupid"). He also refuses to return propterty that he stole from me (as he was ordered to do so by the court) and money that was awarded to my parents and I in court.

I am a single mother, working for minimum wage, and I can barely keep my head above water financially as it is. I cannot afford to pay thousands more dollars in court to fight for my propterty/money, or my son's safety and welfare. I am seeking the help of a pro bono attorney. My son and I are victems of corrupted lawyers and the constant abusive and manipulative behavior of my ex-husband and his family. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Please contact me via e-mail, or by phone at (573)286-6802. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amanda Goodwin
admin
Site Admin

Hi, I am a single MOM with 2 childern in the house. I know my ex-husband is getting Social Security disablity and the kids are getting nothing from it. He told SS that he has no kids. What child support he sends had been getting later and later. I need help. I live in the state of Kansas and they says they can't even find out anymore if he is getting disablity. Thank you for your help. He was also told to pay me 25,000.00 and has never paid that either.
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Family Law